Sunday, July 12, 2009

Skype

When I moved back to Katy, Cody and me needed a way to talk while we were away from each other. Texting is good but we needed a way to talk and phone calls can get pricey. Well, I remebered when Tiffany went to study abroad we skyped together. So Cody and I began to Skype. Its a free program that you download from http://www.skype.com/ you only need a webcam and a microphone. So we get to see each other and talk to each other for free. It has worked out really good. We have skyped since the day I left and we will until the day he moves here (which will be in a couple of weeks) :) Well, over the days I have caught some pretty funny pictures, but for cody's sake I won't put them up. I will instead be a good girlfirend and put a couple of good ones...
ok.. maybe one funny one..
If you notice he has stuck a bottle lid to his forhead and forgot to take it off..lol.. he is a random guy, but it keeps me on my toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment