Monday, July 20, 2009

Trip to Weatherford

This past week Cody and I took a trip to Weatherford, Texas for a wedding that Cody was in. We left wednesday and came back sunday. It was a pretty laid back trip besides being busy with the wedding stuff, but everything was fun! In case you don't know this is where Weatherford is..Its a small town outside of Fort Worth, it was absolutly beautiful!!! The trip started on wednesday morning and it took about 3 hours to get there, at least I think. It was a really relaxing drive and we were in no hurry so that made it even better.

Wednesday and thursday were pretty low key this is what cody did practically the whole time..
If it wasnt the Wii, it was grand theft auto. As he played, I sat and watched him and helped Sarah out with wedding stuff. On friday, Cody, Warren, and me went to a pond and fooled around before the rehersal dinner that night.


This is the bride and groom at the rehersal dinner..

This is Cody and me at the rehersal dinner.. he looks bald, but he's not..

Saturday was finally the wedding day! It was a busy and fun day. I dont have many pictures, I was enjoying the day too much to concentrate on taking pictures. Plus that is what a photographer is for! This was Cody's first wedding to be a groomsman and he did a great job standing up there :)

At the reception, Cody and I danced our little hearts out! we definatly tore up the floor and my foot (I ended up getting a blister on the bottom of my left foot..random, I know). We left for College Station on sunday despite being reluctant to leave cuz it was so much fun and it was a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment