Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Trip to the Lake and an Astro's Game

On labor day weekend, I went to lake summerville with cody and his parents. It was so much fun that it was hard to leave on Sunday.
by the looks of this hot dog you are probably wondering what the heck is on it.. I thought the same thing at first. This is a slaw dog. It's from south carolina (which is where cody's family is from) and its a regular hot dog with coleslaw on top of it! It dosn't look appetizing but I assure you it is so good!!
On Saturday Cody, me, my brother Travis, and Sister-in-law Jennifer, went to the Astros game and had a lot of fun! I love spending time with my family, its so precious and I wouldn't trade it for the world! It also helps that we won! :)

Who knew that it took this many people to spray the field?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment