Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Month Can Really Fly By

Wow, I have not blogged in quite some time! This month has been a busy one so far! I can't possibly blog about all that I have done, but i'll hit the highlights that have pictures because its much more fun that way.
Well on August 2, I turned 23. It was a very fun weekend of shooting skeet with my brothers and my dad, having a family dinner, and eating out with my parents and cody then going to a movie. I don't really know what to feel about turning 23. Its an odd age where I feel sorta old but I know i'm young. Here are some pictures of the weekend..
Cody and me then went to College Station one night for his last hoorah before moving closer to me in Katy! :) It was an awesome night with some really great friends that we both love dearly.
Just last week, I caught cody on camera playing with KK (My niece). It was so precious! He adores those 4 girls and he is so great with them!!

Finally, the most recent event was another trip to good ole College Station for Tiffany's graduation! I was so proud of her! We can now both lean on each other as we once again start a new new chapter in our life. Tiffany has been one of my best friends since the 9th grade, so that means going on 8 years. They have been full of tears, laughter, joy, pain, and everything in between. We have stuck it out through it all and I look forward to see what the future has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment